BOOST THE ECONOMY THROUGH OPEN INNOVATION
Today’s society depends on complex systems
Systematic: A strategy combining key technologies and growth markets
At the heart of digital and software development infrastructures, the Systematic Cluster for International Competitiveness in the Paris Region brings together more than 800 key players in the sectors of industry, SMEs and science at the intersection between eight technological markets with a strong social dimension (Transport, Energy, Telecoms, Security, Health, Smart Cities, Information Systems and the Factories of the Future) and two areas of technology (Free & Open Source Software and Complex Systems).
Through its nine Technology Groups, Systematic Paris-Region manages a whole community and deploys its expertise to encourage collaborative innovation. To date, Systematic Paris-Region has facilitated the development of nearly 460 R&D projects, representing an overall R&D investment of approximately 2.5 billion euros and a total of 820 million euros in subsidies from the French State, development agencies (ANR, EUREKA, FEDER, bpifrance) and territorial bodies.
In addition to collaborative R&D, Systematic Paris-Region's mission is also to develop an ecosystem for growth that is conducive to the development of SMEs into middle-market companies (Entreprises de Taille Intermédiaire – ETIs), through its AMBITION PME program. This ecosystem brings together more than 800 SMEs, accounting for more than 35,000 jobs in the Software, Systems, Optics and Electronics sectors.
Systematic Paris-Region is also committed to increasing the attractiveness of the region, the Cluster, its area of specialization and its key players to foreign investors in order to attract skills and companies, encourage and support export initiatives by member SMEs and ensure that the Cluster and its members play a key role in developments at European level.
SUPPORT GROWTH INNOVATIVE SMES
SMEs, innovation powerful drivers, play a leading role in our ecosystem
The aim is to create optimal conditions for the development of innovative international SMEs focused on 5 axes:
- Business: connect SMEs to their future key accounts
• Study report on key account’s needs and expectations
- Raise funds: help SME’s to raise funds
• Workshops on specific thematic
- Export: assist SMEs development in export markets
• Organization of “discovery seminars” including B2B meeting in Boston and Beijing
- Human Ressources: help SME’s to recruit, train, manage and adapt the skills
• Study report on training needs for complex systems engineers
• Facilitate contact between SME’s and potential qualified employees
- Innovation strategy: enhance SME’s innovation strategy and improve their competitiveness
• Coaching to define SME’s innovation strategy
LEAD AN INNOVATIVE ECOSYSTEM FOR A BETTER INTERNATIONAL ATTRACTIVENESS
- attract capital and talents to the Paris Region,
- help laboratories and companies export their patents and products,
- face the challenge of growing global competition from large systems integrators, lowcost software development and new players in embedded systems.
• DSP Valley -Belgium
• BICC-NET - Germany
• Point-One - Netherlands
• Maroc Numéric Cluster - Morocco
• Ciatec (Campinas) - Brasil
• CPqD (Campinas) - Brasil
• Centre of Engineering and Technology Transfer (CETT) - Kazakhstan
• Imagine IT Hanoi - Vietnam
Systematic has opened technological hubs for the benefit of its members in key places on the globe: USA (Boston-Cambridge, MIT), China (Beijing, Z-Park), Tunisia (Tunis, Technopark Elgazala), India (Bangalore planed for 2013) with a view to:
- promote Systematic (the cluster, the Paris region and its members);
- facilitate international partnership projects;
- support SME export drive.
- The cluster
- Systematic Tv
- Clip du projet IOLS
- Clip du projet URC
- Digital City
- Factory of the Future
- SME Mission in Shanghai on ICT and sustainable city
- Systematic and other « Pôles de Compétitivité » partners of the EIT ICT Labs
- Third International Conference on Multidisciplinary Design Optimization and Applications