Automotive & Transports Working Group
Olivier Guetta, WG President - RENAULT, email@example.com
"The Automotive & Transports Working Group within the Systematic Paris-Region Cluster is leading innovation of communicating embedded systems for terrestrial mobility increasing industrial performance and enhancing the attractiveness of Paris region. This strategy fully leverages the contribution of new technologies in standards such as Autosar, Cenelec or ISO 26262.
46 projects labeled by Systematic were initiated by the Automotive & Transports Working Group. They are focalized on technologies for real-time embedded systems design and advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), multimedia and connectivity.
Our Working Group has developed coordination at national level with French clusters such as MOV’EO, ID4CAR, and Technological Research Institute SystemX. At European level we are involved with the European Institute for Complex Safety Critical Systems Engineering (EICOSE)."
EMBEDDED SYSTEMS AND ELECTRONICS, AT THE HEART OF THE TRANSPORTATION SECTOR
THE AUTOMOTIVE & TRANSPORTS WORKING GROUP WITHIN SYSTEMATIC
The Automotive & Transports Working Group is structured around three areas, called “Development Axis”:
• ADAS, Multimedia & Connectivity
• The last “Development Axis” is not a technology area but a think tank about business models and project readiness level in the transport domain.
R&D Financed Projects: 46
Partners: 89 including:
• 6 Enterprises of Intermediate Size
• 25 Large companies
• 26 Research institutes and universities
- Total Investment: 297.5 M€
STEERING COMMITEE MEMBERS
- The cluster
- Systematic Tv
- Clip du projet IOLS
- Clip du projet URC
- Digital City
- Factory of the Future
- SME Mission in Shanghai on ICT and sustainable city
- Systematic and other « Pôles de Compétitivité » partners of the EIT ICT Labs
- Third International Conference on Multidisciplinary Design Optimization and Applications