About the Cluster
Systematic, a fast-growing ICT Cluster
“World class” French Cluster, Systematic brings together more than 650 key players in the Paris Region area. Each of them working in the field of software-dominant systems with a strong societal dimension.
A World Class ICT Cluster open for collaboration
At the heart of the digital revolution, the goal of Systematic is to develop the regional economy, boost the competitiveness of local companies and support employment growth by leveraging innovation, training and partnership opportunities.
- The Systematic Cluster has developed 379 R&D projects, an investment of €1,97 Billion including €703 M funded by the French Government, its agencies (National Research Agency and OSEO) and from the Paris‐Region local governments.
- Cooperation between SMEs, Large Companies, Research Centres and higher educational establishments
- Systematic, an association supported by local authorities, economic development agencies, the French Government and its partners.
A strong project dynamic
The commitment of all the clusters’ actors in the “cooperation-competition” creates synergies between SME’s, Large Companies, Research Laboratories and allows the emergence of innovative projects. This cooperative method enables a very strong project dynamic around 6 themes:
- Automotive & Transport
- Free & Open Source Software
- Digital Trust & Security
- Smart Energy Management
- Systems Design & Development Tools
Systematic and its innovative projects are supported by :
- The cluster
- Systematic Tv
- Clip du projet IOLS
- Clip du projet URC
- Digital City
- Factory of the Future
- SME Mission in Shanghai on ICT and sustainable city
- Systematic and other « Pôles de Compétitivité » partners of the EIT ICT Labs
- Third International Conference on Multidisciplinary Design Optimization and Applications